I’m glad to announce that I finally got around to releasing the bug fix version of the YAML PECL module that I announced on 2013-04-23. Version 1.1.1 fixes several long standing bugs:
- #61770 Crash on nonunicode character
- #61923 Detect_scalar_type() is not aware of base 60 representation
- #63086 Compiling PHP with YAML as static extension fails
- #64019 Segmentation fault if yaml anchor ends with a colon
- #64694 Segfault when array used as mapping key
It also includes a small but important patch from a community member who
discovered that I had left the
yaml_emit_file() method marked as
unimplemented when it actually was fully functional.
I hope the users of this extension will find the changes to be useful. I also welcome bug reports, feature requests and patches from the community. I would especially appreciate it if someone found the time become the maintainer of a Debian package for the project to make it a little easier for some users to install.